Superstitio superstes [microform] : or, The reliques of superstition newly revived. Manifested in a discourse concerning the holinesse of churches, and bowing towards the altar. VVhereunto is added a censure of two letters, touching the same subject, the one written by Doct. M. the other by M. Meade. / By D.C. Published by authority
- Cawdrey, Daniel, 1588-1664
- Additional Titles:
- Superstition revived and Reliques of superstition newly revived
- London : Printed for P. W. and are to be sold at the George in Fleetstreet, neere S. Dunstans Church, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 60 pages
- A reissue, with cancel title page, of Wing C1637AB, which has "printed by A.N. for I.M." in imprint.
D.C. = Daniel Cawdrey.
Imperfect as filmed. "To the truly religious reader" is filmed as part of Thomason E.178.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 31:E.178).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.178
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C1637
View MARC record | catkey: 4129483