A declaration of the Commons in Parliament [microform] : made September the 9th 1641
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- London : Printed by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie: and by the Assignes of John Bill, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- In this edition the first word, p. 2 is: law., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., This proposal, drastically modifying the practices of the Church of England and forbidding sports on Sunday, was passed by the Commons as an ordinance but was rejected by the Lords., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.171).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.171. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) E2550.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129491