The answer of the Emperour of Germany to the letter sent from the King of Scots, by the Lord Wilmot, for supply of men and monies against England [microform] : With the resolution of the Christian princes, dukes, marquesses, earles, lords, noblemen, and agents, at the great meeting at Regensburgh; and the King of Denmark's proceedings in reference thereunto. Also, the putting forth of the Dutch fleet to sea; the advance and motion of the English; and 35 sayl brought into Yarmouth, Alesborough, and Harwich. Likewise, the great and terrible earth-quake in Natolia, the casting up of great mountains, the covering and over-whelming of towns; and the burying of ten thousand men, women, and children in heaps of earth. Licensed and published accoiding [sic] to order
- Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor, 1608-1657
- London : Printed for George Horton, 1653.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rochester, Henry Wilmot, Earl of, 1612?-1658
- A narration., Annotation on Thomason copy: "Sept. 13"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 110:E.713).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.713. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) F727.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129533