An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament [microform] : for the speedy establishing of a court martiall within the cities of London, Westminster or lines of communication. Together with the names of such commissioners as are appointed for the execution thereof. Now published according to the originall, by reason of some mistakes in the former impression
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : printed for Iohn Wright, in the old Bayley, August 19, 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 1:E.6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.6. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2045
View MARC record | catkey: 4129595