An usefull case of conscience, discussed, and resolved [microform] : Concerning associations and confederacies with idolaters, infidels, hereticks, or any other known enemies of truth and godlinesse. / By Master George Gillespie, late minister at Edinburgh. Whereunto is subjoyned a letter written by him to the commissioners of the Generall Assembly, in the time of his sicknesse; together with his testimony unto this truth, written by him two dayes before his death
- Gillespie, George, 1613-1648
- London : Printed by T.R. and E.M. for Ralph Smith, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Bible in Cornhil neer the Royal Exchange, Anno 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 26 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Jan: 25 1648".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 84:E.539).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.539.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G764.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129696