The humble petition and addresse of the officers of the Army, to the Parliament of the Common-Wealth of England, &c [microform] : Thursday, May 12, 1659. Ordered by the officers of the Army, that this petition and address be forthwith printed and published. Thomas Sandford Secretary
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Army
- London : printed by Henry Hills, for him and Francis Tyton, and are to be sold at the Three Daggers in Fleetstreet, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 13 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 13th"; "May. 13".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 146:E.983).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.983.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) H3428.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129712