The soules soliloquie: and, a conference with conscience [microform] : As it was delivered in a sermon before the King at Newport in the Isle of Wight, on the 25 of October, being the monthly fast, during the late treaty. / By the Right Reverend Father in God, Brian Duppa, Ld. Bp. of Salisbury
- Duppa, Brian, 1588-1662
- [London] : Printed for R. Royston, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 21 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Nouemb: 14th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Richard Royston was working in London at this time.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 75:E.472).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.472.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) D2666.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129721