The ansvver to Tom-Tell-Troth [microform] : The practise of princes and the lamentations of the kirke: / written by the Lord Baltismore, late secretary of state
- Baltimore, George Calvert, Baron, 1580?-1632
- Additional Titles:
- Answer to Tom-Tell-Troth
- London : [publisher not identified], Printed 1642. [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 30 pages
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Feb: 25"., In response to: "Tom-Tell-Troth, or a free discourse", originally published about 1626 (STC 23868), and reprinted in 1642; Lord Baltimore's answer, written for Charles I early in his reign, had not previously been published., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 42:E.246).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.246. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B611.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129727