The destruction of Troy [microform] : an essay upon the second book of Virgils Æneis. Written in the year, 1636
- Uniform Title:
- Aeneis. Liber 2. English
- London : Printed for Humphrey Moseley, at his shop at the sign of the Princes Arms in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1656.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 28 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Denham, John, Sir, 1615-1669
Lefèvre, Raoul, active 1460
- A translation, by Sir John Denham of: Virgil. Æneis; published also in his Poems and translations. London, 1668.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "May 19".
Attributed erroneously by Wing to Raoul Lefevre.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 132:E.880).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.880
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) L933A
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) V624
View MARC record | catkey: 4129743