An act of the Convention of Estates: holden at Edinburgh the 15. of August, 1643 [microform] : For the loan and taxt in Scotland: vvhich is for the maintenance of an army of ten thousand men. This is licensed, and entred in the Hall-Book according to Order
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- [London] : Printed first at Edinburgh by Evan Tyler, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty: and now re-printed at London for Edw: Husbands, Sept. 15. 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 15-18 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Scotland. Convention of Estates
- Related Titles:
- Act of the Convention of Estates: holden at Edinburgh the fifteenth of August, 1643. For the loane and taxt
- Originally published in Edinburgh by Evan Tyler as: Act of the Convention of Estates: holden at Edinburgh the fifteenth of August 1643. for the loane and taxt.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 12:E.67).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.67.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) S1139B.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129746