An ordination and declaration of both Houses of Parliament sent to the lord maior of London, for the religious observation of the Lords Day, commonly called Sunday [microform] : And a command from the maior, directed to all church-wardens and constables, in every ward in the City of London, for the due execution thereof. Also concerning the election of certaine new captaines chosen for the security of the city, in these dangerous times, with the names of the said captaines, chosen for the new militia. Also a relation of a late tumult, happening in Chancery Lane, by certaine gentlemen of Lincolnes-Inne, to the great disturbance and amazement of all the inhabitants. H. Elsing. Cler. Parl. D. C.
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Additional Titles:
- Ordination and declaration of both Houses of Parliament sent to the lord major of London, for the religious observation of the Lords Day, commonly called Sunday
- London : printed for Iohn Hawes, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Penington, Isaac, Sir, 1587?-1660
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octo: 4th."., Reproduction of the originals in the British Library, and the Union Theological Seminary Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 21:E.119).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.119. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1763.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129748