The desire and advice of the Lords and Commons in Parliament to His Majesty [microform] : that the next assize and generall goale-delivery may not be holden, &c. VVith His Maiesties gratious answer thereunto February 21. 1642
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Printed by His Majesties command at Oxford [i.e. London], February 24 : By Leonard Lichfield, printer to the university, 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 3"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., The genuine Oxford edition reads "With His Maiesties" and has the words "His Maiesties" in romans instead of italics as in this edition., The imprint is false. "This is a London counterfeit, a close reprint of the genuine Oxford edition."., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E.91).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan 1254., Thomason E.91., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E1522.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129775