The impeachment and charge of Mr. Henry Hastings sonne to the Earle of Huntington [microform] : concerning his manifold misdemeanors, the dangerous insurrections, and tumults, occasioned by the said Mr. Hastings in the county of Leicester, to the disturbance and danger of the whole kingdome. Which charge was drawn up by a select committee and by them presented to the Assembly of Lords; and an order from the Lords for the summoning of M. Hastings to his answer. Also the substance of a speech spoken by the Earl of Pembrook before the committee, concerning an accommodation between the King and His Parliament, and the Parliaments command to all judges &c. Ordered that this be printed and published. Hen. Elsing. Cler. Parl. D. Com
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- [London] : July 22. London, Printed for Iohn Warden, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 19:E.107).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.107.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) I94.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129851