The vvill, and legacies, of Cardinall Richelieu, the grand pollititian of France [microform] ; together with certaine instructions which he left the French King. Also some remarkeable passages that hath happened in France, since the death of the said cardinall. Translated out of the French copie, by G. Dugres
- Richelieu, Armand Jean du Plessis, duc de, 1585-1642
- Uniform Title:
- Ordonnance de dernière volonté de M. le Cardinal duc de Richelieu. English
- Additional Titles:
- Will, and legacies, of Cardinall Richelieu, the grand pollititian of France
- [London] : Ianuary 5. printed by T. Fawcet, 1643.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Dugrès, Gabriel, active 1643
- Place of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.84).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.84.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) R1424.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129882