The order of the House of the Lords [microform] : for the calling in and suppressing of a sermon, falsly fathered upon James Archbishop of Armagh, under the title of Vox Hiberniae
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Lords
- London : Printed by R. B. for Philemon Stevens, 1641. [i.e. 1642]
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages
- Date of publication from Wing.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 24:E.137).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.137.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) E2828.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129910