The Lord Balmerino's speech in the High Court of Parliament in Scotland, spoken Novemb. 4. 1641 [microform] : Concerning the levying of an army against the papists in Ireland. Describing their conspiracies, which have a long time insulted and continued against these two kingdomes of England and Scotland
- Balmerino, John Elphinstone, Baron, -1649
- Additional Titles:
- Speech in the High Court of Parliament in Scotland, spoken Novemb. 4. 1641
- Printed at London : For T.B., 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.199. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B607.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129937