Good news from Nevv-England [microform] : with an exact relation of the first planting that countrey : a description of the profits accruing by the worke. Together with a briefe, but true discovery of their order both in church and common-wealth, and maintenance allowed the painfull labourers in that vineyard of the Lord. With the names of the severall towns, and who be preachers to them
- Winslow, Edward, 1595-1655
- Additional Titles:
- Good news from New-England
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons, 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 25 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "March 10th"; the 8 in the imprint date is crossed out and replaced with "7".
Mainly in verse.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 68:E.431).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.431.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) G1062.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129948