A letter from a gentleman of worth from Dublin in Ireland, to a friend in London [microform] : Wherein is declared a famous victory obtained against the rebels in Ireland, very lately by Colonell Muncke. With other good service done by others in other places; also neer about Dublin, and in the pale
- London : Printed for R. B., Jan. 7. 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- J. B.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed: J.B. Dublin, 21 Decemb., 1642., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 14:E.84).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.84. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) B110.
View MARC record | catkey: 4129955