Mercurius cœlicus; or, A caveat to all the people of the kingdome [microform] : that now have, or shall hereafter happen to reade the counterfeit and most pernicious pamphlet written under the name of Naworth: or, A new almanack, and prognostication for the yeer of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ 1644. (Said, in the title page thereof, to be) printed at Oxford, by His Majesties Command
- Booker, John, 1603-1667
- Additional Titles:
- Caveat to all the people of the kingdome
- London : Printed by J. Raworth, for John Partridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- "Naworth" is an anagram of Wharton.
Annotation on Thomason copy: the 4 in the imprint date is crossed out and altered to 1643; "written by Mr John Booker"; "January 25: 1643".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signed: John Booker, dated 24 January, 1643/4.
This edition, the London original (cf. Madan 1540), has title page with ornamental border.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 6:E.30).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan II, 1540
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B3728B
View MARC record | catkey: 4130008