The petition of the inhabitants of Cyrencester, whose names are hereunto subscribed [microform] : Presented to His Majesty at Oxford. With His Majesties answer therunto
- [London] : Printed, by His Majesties command at Oxford [i.e. London], Febr. 28. By Leonard Lichfield, Printer to the University, 1642 [i.e. 1643]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- A London counterfeit. -- cf. Madan., Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 9"., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signed by forty six men, p. 3., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 16:E.92).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, II, 1255., Thomason E.92., and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.) P1801.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130029