The power of the Christ of God [microform] : or, A treatise of povver, as it is originally in God the Father, and by him given to Christ his Sonne : and that considered, as either 1 reserved and kept in his owne hands. 2 committed by him to others, whether, 1 ecclesiasticall, for the good, and government of his church, or, 2 politicall, for the guidance of common-wealthes: together with, 3 the power permitted 1 of the Pope, and his locusts. 2 of the Turke, and his armies. In principles and conclusions, gathered out of Holy Scripture. Published by order of the Committee of the House of Commons, for licencing of bookes, &c. / By Richard Byfield, pastor in Long-Ditton, Surrey
- Byfield, Richard, 1598?-1664
- Additional Titles:
- Treatise of povver, as it is originally in God the Father
Treatise of power, as it is originally in God the Father
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for Jo. Bellamie, and Ralph Smith, dwelling at the signe of the three Golden Lyons, in Corn-hill neer the Royall Exchange, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 30:E.170).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.170.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) B6392.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130052