The Kings Maiesties speech in the House of Lords in Parliament on Tuesday the 14. day of Decemb. 1641 [microform] : For the raising of forces to reduce the Irish rebels to a loyall subjection. Also a letter sent by the Lord chiefe justices of Ireland to the House of Parliament, Decemb. 14. 1641. concerning their miserable and distressed estate in the county of Conno; the rebels being within 4. miles of Dublin. Likewise the copie of a letter sent from the major of Plimmouth [sic], discribing the insatiable cruelty of the rebels done to the Protestants in all places where they come
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Additional Titles:
- Kings Majesties speech in the House of Lords in Parliament on Tuesday the 14. day of Decemb. 1641
- London : Printed for John Greensmith, 1641.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649, Pym, John, 1584-1643, and Ireland. Lords Justices and Council
- Epitomes of "His Majesties speech, delivered to both Houses of Parliament the 14th. of December 1641" and two letters, together with "The report of Mr. John Pym .. concerning the affaires in Ireland."., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E.199).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.199. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed., 1994) C2789.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130151