A mirrour for Anabaptists [microform] : in three rational discourses that may put the blush upon them, viz. 1. Pædobaptism defended and justified. 2. Anabaptism plainly confuted. 3. Some valid and suasory reasons to draw them from the errour of their way, to re-embrace the truth which they have deserted, and to return to the church of God from which they have departed. / By Thomas Gery ...
- Gery, Thomas, -1670?
- London : Printed for Nath. Webb at the Kings-head, and W. Grantham at the Bear in St Pauls Church-yard, near the little North-door, 1660.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 42 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library. and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- With: Holy meditations upon God, his attributes and other chief points in religion. / By Thomas Gery. London, : Printed by T.C. for Nathanael Webb and William Grantham, at the black Bear in St. Pauls Church yard, 1658.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 235:E.1892).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1892 and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), G619A
View MARC record | catkey: 4130241