The saints, Gods precious treasure [microform] : Opened in a sermon both in the [brace] extent grounds [brace] of the point, at the funeral of that hopeful young gent. Darcy Wyvil, Esq. eldest son, and heir apparent to the truly honourable Sr. Christopher Wyvil of Burton Constable in Yorkshire; Baronet. / By Tho. Case ...
- Case, Thomas, 1598-1682
- London : printed for Robert Gibs in Chancery-lane at the sign of the Golden Ball, near Scrjeants [sic] Inn, 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 20 unnumbered pages, 80 pages
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Title within black borders.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 236:E.1904).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.1904
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700 (2nd ed.), C840
View MARC record | catkey: 4130242