A letter sent from the state of Holland to the Right Honorable, the Lord Major [sic] of the City of London [microform] : concerning a most horrid conspiracy of treason, against the king and kingdom; and a discovery of the new counterfeit English gold ... The proceedings of the Prince of VVales in Holland, and the declaration and proposals of his councell at war ... Also, a bloudy fight in Yorkshire ... and Duke Hamiltons letter to Scotland
- London : Printed for R.VV., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 6 pages
- Reproduction of original in: British Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 74:E.464).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Thomason E.464
Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L1611A
View MARC record | catkey: 4130281