The London post ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- London post (London, England : 1644)
- [London] : Printed according to order, by G.B., 1644-1645.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Bishop, George, active 1641-1644, Leach, Francis, -1658, Mabbott, Gilbert, and Rushworth, John, 1612?-1690
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (6 Aug. 1644)-numb. 30 (8 Apr. 1645).
- Publication Frequency:
- "Faithfully communicating his intelligence of the proceedings of Parliament, and many other memorable passages certified by letters and advertisements."
Attributed to John Rushworth and Gilbert Mabbott. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Dates given according to Lady-Day dating.
Imprint variously from title page and from colophon.
Numb. 6 [i.e. numb. 5] printed by F.L. [i.e., Francis Leach].
Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
Title from caption.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Special Numbering:
- Numb. 6 misnumbered as "5".
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 1:E.4; 1:E.6; 2:E.7; 2:E.8; 2:E.8; etc.).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 233
Thomason E.4, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130518