Mercurius honestus, or, Newes from Westminster [microform] : Touching the unfolding of Elencticus and Pragmaticus, the distempering of the members, the beating of the pulses ...
- Additional Titles:
- Newes from Westminster
- London : Printed for R.B., 1648.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Bostock, Robert, -1656 and White, Robert, active 1639-1677
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (19 May? 1648)-numb. 2 (25 May? 1648).
- Publication Frequency:
- No printed dates: numb. 1 dated "May 19th" in ms; numb. 2 dated "May 25" in ms., Publisher varies: numb. 2 printed for R.W., Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection., Reproduction of the originals in the British Library., Title from caption., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 70:E.443; 70:E.444).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 331 and Thomason E.443, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130545