Mercurius politicus ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Mercurius politicus (London, England : 1650)
- London : Printed for Robert White, 1650-1660.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680
Hall, John, 1627-1656
Nedham, Marchamont, 1620-1678
Newcomb, Thomas, -1681 or 1682
Simons, Matthew, -1654
White, Robert, active 1639-1677
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (6-13 Jun. 1650)-numb. 615 (5-12 Apr. 1660)
- Publication Frequency:
- Edited by John Hall, Marchamont Nedham, and J. Canne (pseudonym for Samuel Butler). Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Imprint from colophon. Varies: no. 1-7, printed by R. White; no. 8-30, printed by M. Simmons; no. 31-254 and 277-615 by T. Newcomb.
Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
Subtitle varies slightly.
Title from caption.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Special Numbering:
- Numbering irregular: no. 446-544 and others omitted as only 514 numbers were issued. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Numbs. 576-578 misnumbered as 276-278.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 93:E.603; 93:E.603; 93:E.604; 93:E.607; 93:E.607, etc.).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 361
Thomason E.603, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130555