A continvation of certain speciall and remarkable passages informed to the Parliament ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Continuation of certain speciall and remarkable passages informed to the Parliament (Leach and Coles : 1644)
- London : Printed by F.L. for F. Coles ..., 1644.
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Coles, Francis, -1680, Leach, Francis, -1658, and Pecke, Samuel
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (3-10 Jul. 1644)-numb. 4 (24 Jul.-1 Aug. 1644)
- Publication Frequency:
- "This is printed according to order"--colophon., Possibly by Samuel Pecke. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe., Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection., Reproduction of the originals in the British Library., Title from caption., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 10:E.54; 1:E.2; 1:E.3; 1:E.4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 60 and Thomason E.54, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130652