Mercurius pragmaticus revived [microform] : and from the shades of his retirement return'd again, to communicate his most impartial intelligence from all parts ...
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (3-10 June 1651).
- Publication Frequency:
- Attributed to Samuel Sheppard. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe., Imprint from Nelson and Seccombe., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Title from caption., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 97:E.632).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 373.1 and Thomason E.632
View MARC record | catkey: 4130733