Mercurius fumigosus, or The smoaking nocturnal [microform] : communicating many strange wonders out of the world in the moon, the antipodes, Magyland, Greenland, Faryland ... Published for the right understanding of all the mad-merry-people of Great Bedlam
- Uniform Title:
- Mercurius fumigosus, or The smoaking nocturnal (March 1660)
- Additional Titles:
- Title on Numb. 1 reads: Mercurius fumigosus, or The smoaking nocturanal
- London : Printed for J.J., 1660.
- Physical Description:
- Additional Creators:
- Crouch, John, active 1660-1681
Jones, J. (John), active 1658-1665
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (28 Mar. 1660)-numb. 8 (1 Aug. 1660)
- Publication Frequency:
- By John Crouch. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Imprint from colophon.
Numb. 2, 4-6 not found. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Numb. 3 not in Thomason collection.
Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
Subtitle varies slightly.
Title from caption.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E.1019; 153:E.1032; 153:E.1035).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 324
Thomason E.1019, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130742