Mercurius phreneticus [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Mercurius phreneticus (March 1652)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Sheppard, S. (Samuel)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- [Numb. 1] (29 Mar.? 1652)-numb. 4 (22 Apr.? 1652)
- Publication Frequency:
- Attributed to Samuel Sheppard. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe., Imprint from Nelson and Seccombe., No printed dates: each issue dated in ms. on t.p., Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection., Reproduction of the originals in the British Library., Title from caption., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Special Numbering:
- First issue unnumbered.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 101:E.659; 101:E.659; 101:E.660).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 356 and Thomason E.658, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130759