Mercurius pragmaticus [microform] : Communicating his most impartial intelligence from all parts, more especially touching the real state, and general affairs of England, Scotland, Ireland, France, and Holland
- Uniform Title:
- Mercurius pragmaticus (Sheppard : 1652)
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Sheppard, S. (Samuel)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Numb. 1 (18-25 May )-numb. 6 (23-30 Jun. ).
- Publication Frequency:
- Attributed to Samuel Sheppard. Cf. Nelson and Seccombe.
Imprint from Nelson and Seccombe.
Reels listed in chronological order of serial publication; holdings dispersed throughout collection.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library.
Title from caption.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Special Numbering:
- Numb. 1 (18-25 May ) filmed twice.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (Thomason Tracts ; 102:E.665; 102:E.665; 102:E.665; 102:E.667; 102:E.667; 102:E.668; 102:E.668).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Nelson and Seccombe 365
Thomason E.665, etc.
View MARC record | catkey: 4130766