VA - AAJ trial
- Additional Titles:
- Virginia - American Association for Justice trial
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American Association for Justice, -
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], -
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Association for Justice (Washington, D.C.)
- Trial is AAJ's award-winning magazine for attorneys, law professors, judges and others in the legal community. On the LexisNexis service, Trial provides coverage of recent verdicts and settlements in a wide range of practice areas, including negligence, products liability, premises liability, drugs and devices, nursing homes, workplace safety, civil rights, and employment law, to name a few. Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the American Association for Justice is a broad-based, international coalition of attorneys, law professors, paralegals, and law students. With almost 40,000 members, AAJ is the world's largest trial bar.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated monthly
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 41324122