Highlights in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Cognitive Mimetics. The PAAMS Collection [electronic resource] : International Workshops of PAAMS 2023, Guimaraes, Portugal, July 12-14, 2023, Proceedings / edited by Dalila Durães, Alfonso González-Briones, Marin Lujak, Alia El Bolock, João Carneiro
- Cham : Springer Nature Switzerland : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 184 p. 51 illus., 43 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Durães, Dalila, González-Briones, Alfonso, Lujak, Marin, El Bolock, Alia, Carneiro, João, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Workshop on Adaptive Smart areaS and Intelligent Agents (ASSIA) -- Agrobots architecture and Agrobots-Sim simulator for dynamic agri-robot coordination -- Improving Public Transportation Efficiency through Accurate Bus Passenger Demand -- Pre-processing techniques and model aggregation for plant disease prevention -- A SPADE Multi-Agent Application for Outdoor CO2 Monitoring -- Blockchain-Enabled Reward System for Sustainable Last-Mile Delivery in Urban Logistics: A Case Study on SimFleet Platform -- Station balancing system of a Bike Sharing System by means of a multi-agent system in collaboration with the user's decision -- Workshop on Character Computing (C2) -- Ethical Self-Driving Cars: Resolving Conflicting Moral Decisions among Groups of Vehicles -- Multi-modal Explainable Music Recommendation based on the Relations between Character and Music Listening Behavior -- Character-Based Habit Recommender System -- A Gamification of Psychological Tests for the Detection of Impaired Social Functioning -- Workshop on Decision Support, Recommendation, and Persuasion in Artificial Intelligence (DeRePAI) -- Trust-based Negotiation in Multiagent Systems: A Systematic Review -- Negotiation Algorithm for Multi-Agent Pickup and Delivery Tasks -- Validating state-wide charging station network through agent-based simulation -- Challenges and Solutions in Large-Scale News Recommenders.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Workshops on Highlights in Practical Applications of Agents, Multi-Agent Systems, and Cognitive Mimetics. The PAAMS Collection, PAAMS 2023, held in Guimaraes, Portugal, during July 12-14, 2023. The 14 full papers included in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 26 submissions. They were organized in topical sections as follows: provides a unique opportunity to bring multi-disciplinary experts, academics, and practitioners together to exchange their experience in the development of agents and multi-agent systems.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 41329264