SNAP-2 RELIABILITY PROGRAM
- Burgess, D. S.
- United States : [publisher not identified], 1963.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- microfiche : negative ; 8 x 13 cm
- The basic concept of the SNAP 2 reliability program is discussed. The basis for the reliability requirements for SNAP 2 is presented, and the fundamental methods by which these requirements can be accomplished are described. The reliability objectives for the system, a description of basic failure characteristics, and design considerations for reliability margins and component selection are presented, together with test plans for establishing reliability margins and for demonstrating system reliability. (auth)
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- DOE contract number: AT(11-1)-GEN-8
NSA number: NSA-18-019407
OSTI Identifier 4048742
Research organization: Atomics International. Div. of North American Aviation, Inc., Canoga Park, Calif.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by USDOE.
View MARC record | catkey: 41354306