NEUTRON AGE MEASUREMENTS IN WATER, D*SUB 2/O, WATER-METAL MIXTURES, GRAPHITE, VARIOUS ORGANICS AND ORGANIC-METAL MIXTURES AND SLOWING DOWN PROPERTIES OF VARIOUS MEDIA FOR NEUTRONS. UNCLASSIFIED BIBLIOGRAPHY
- Chapman, M. J.
- United States : [publisher not identified], 1960.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1960.
- Physical Description:
- microopaque : positive ; 8 x 13 cm
- This bibliography contains 175 references on neutron age measurements. The references are arranged in the following sections: books; reports; Geneva conference reports; and journal articles. The sources used in the compilation are Applied Science and Technology Index, 1958-1960; ASTIA Documents Unclassified Subject Index; Chemical Abstracts, 1950-1967; First and Second International Conferences on Peaceful Uses for Atomic Energy (Geneva) Industrial Arts Index, 1951-1957; Monthly Catalog of Government Publications, 1952-1960; Nuclear Science Abstracts, 1950-1960; Science Abstracts, Section A. Physics, 1950-1960; and U. S. Government Research Reports,
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- NSA number: NSA-15-009946
OSTI Identifier 4097247
Research organization: Atomics International. Div. of North American Aviation, Inc., Canoga Park, Calif.
View MARC record | catkey: 41354400