Companion Guide to the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Codes, Volume 2, Sixth Edition
- New York, N.Y. : The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (870 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Front Matter -- 21 Section VIII-Division I: Rules for Construction of Pressure Vessels -- 22 Section VIII: Division 2-Alternative Rules -- 23 Section VIII, Division 3-Alternative Rules for Construction of High-Pressure Vessels -- 24 Safety of Personnel Using Quick-Actuating Closures on Pressure Vessels and Associated Litigation Issues -- 25 Welding, Brazing and Fusing Qualifications -- 26 Fiber-Reinforced Plastic Pressure Vessels and ASME RTP-1-Reinforced Thermoset Plastic Corrosion-Resistance Equipment -- 27 Overview of Section XI Stipulations -- 28 Repair/Replacement Activities for Nuclear Power Plant Items -- 29 Section XI: Rules for Inservice Inspection and Tests of Nuclear Power Plant Components -- 30 Section XI Flaw Acceptance Criteria and Evaluation Using Code Procedures -- 31 IWE and IWL -- 32 Fatigue Crack Growth, Fatigue, and Stress Corrosion Crack Growth: Section XI Evaluation -- 33 Applications of Elastic-Plastic Fracture Mechanics in Section XI, ASME Code Evaluations -- 34 Description of Rules of Section XII Transport Tank Code -- 35 ASME Piping Code: B31.1, Power Pipin -- 36 ASME Piping Codes: B31.3 Process, B31.5 Refrigeration, B31.9 Building Services and ASME Standards for Piping: B31E Seismic Design, B31J Stress I-Factors, B31T Toughness Requirements -- 37 Transportation Pipelines, Including ASME B31.4, B31.8, B31.8S, B31G, and B31Q Codes -- 38 Hydrogen Piping and Pipe Lines -- 39 ASME Section III Division 4 Fusion Energy Devices Code Rules -- 40 History, Philosophy, & Background of Section III, & Development of ASME Code Rules for Nuclear Vessels -- Back Matter.
- This new, online, eBook edition of the Companion Guide to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code is available only by subscription and will provide continuously updated chapters as available for the latest release of the ASME BPV Standard. Up to 20 updated chapters (out of 40 total chapters) are expected each year, which will be available to online subscribers only. Printed hardcopies of the Companion Guide, Fifth Edition, Volumes 1 and 2, published in 2018, are available for purchase on ASME.org. Please read the Introduction below for more information on updated chapters.
- 9780791886533 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in Print and PDF edition.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York, N.Y. : The American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2023. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Systemrequirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to subscribers or individual electronic text purchasers.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 41592738