All's well that ends well prompt book : Royal Shakespeare Company RST 1989
- Additional Titles:
- All's well that ends well prompt book 1989
- [Stratford-upon-Avon, England : Royal Shakespeare Company], 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616, Adam Matthew Digital (Firm), and Royal Shakespeare Company
- Venue: Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon.
Collection reference: RSC/SM/1/1989/ALL1
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director, Barry Kyle ; Composer/Arranger, Jeremy Sams ; Designer, Chris Dyer ; Lighting designer, Robert Bryan ; Movement by/Movement director, Beyhan ; Flight arranger/director, Nick Hall.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Booth, Sarah; McVicar, Sarah; Ross, Hugh; Freshwater, Geoffrey; Driver, Ian; Flemyng, Jason; James, Daniel; Joyce, David; Refoy, Niall; Waddington, Steven; Rose, Clifford; Kerrigan, Patricia; Brydon, Judith; Alexander, Bruce; Herley, Randal; Blatch, Helen; Gwilliams, Jane; Tansey, Andrew; Hesker, Andrew; Edwards, Rob; Venables, Paul; Hutcheon, Maxwell; Horton, Thomas; Rand, Tamsin; Sandle, Elizabeth; Sandle, Richard; Watford, Gwen; Sylvester, Suzan; Cadman, Michael; Ward, Howard
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2023. Digitized from a copy held by the Royal Shakespeare Company Archive.
- Location of Originals:
- Royal Shakespeare Company Archive.
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Royal Shakespeare Company Archive.
View MARC record | catkey: 41599890