Proceedings of Eighth International Congress on Information and Communication Technology [electronic resource] : ICICT 2023, London, Volume 1 / edited by Xin-She Yang, R. Simon Sherratt, Nilanjan Dey, Amit Joshi
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2023.
- 1st ed. 2023.
- Physical Description:
- XXXII, 1116 p. 401 illus., 327 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Yang, Xin-She, Sherratt, R. Simon, Dey, Nilanjan, Joshi, Amit, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Knowledge Graph Generation from Model Images -- Anomaly Detection in Orthopedic Musculoskeletal Radiographs using Deep Learning -- Prototype of a simulator for hemorrhage control during tactical medical care for combat wounded -- A Short Sketch of Solid Algorithms for Feedback Arc Set -- Steering Data Arbitration on Facial-Speech Features for Fusion-based Emotion Recognition Framework -- Measuring the Performance of an Object-based Multi-cloud Data Lake -- Overlay Robotized Datacenter System -- Online Protection for Children Using a Developed Parental Monitoring Tool -- 12bit 1ps Resolution Time-to-Digital Converter for LSI Test System -- Study the Launch Process and Acceleration of a Rear-Wheel Drive Electric Vehicle -- Deep Learning based Multi-Task Approach for Neuronal Cells Classification and Segmentation -- Machine Learning Prediction of Intellectual Property Rights based on Human Capital Factors -- Integrating IoT Sensors to Setup a Digital Twin of a Mixed Model Stochastic System for Real-Time Monitoring -- Virtual Training System for a MIMO Level Control System Focused on the Teaching-Learning Process -- I Am Bot The 'Fish-Finder': detecting malware that targets online gaming platform -- The Relationship between Social Media Influencers (SMIs) and Consumers' Purchase Behavior in Malaysia -- Reduced Complexity Iterative LDPC Decoding Technique for Weak Atmospheric Turbulence Optical Communication Link -- The use of latent semantic analysis for political communication: topics extraction for election campaigns -- Concept of Electronic Ship Electronic Record Book System based on ISO 21745 -- Hybrid Methods to analyze a skin tumor image and Classification -- Funnel Control for Multi-Agent Systems in a Disconnected Condition.
- This book gathers selected high-quality research papers presented at the Eighth International Congress on Information and Communication Technology, held at Brunel University, London, on 20-23 February 2023. It discusses emerging topics pertaining to information and communication technology (ICT) for managerial applications, e-governance, e-agriculture, e-education and computing technologies, the Internet of Things (IoT) and e-mining. Written by respected experts and researchers working on ICT, the book offers a valuable asset for young researchers involved in advanced studies. The work is presented in four volumes.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 41605551