A "fast-track" authority for negotiating trade agreements? : Australia, Brazil, Canada, European Union, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Law Library of Congress, Global Legal Research Directorate, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (approximately 19 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Shroff, Kersi B., Rodriguez-Ferrand, Graciela, Clarke, Stephen F., Papademetriou, Theresa, Palmer, Edith, 1940-, and Law Library of Congress (U.S.). Global Legal Research Directorate
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Australia / Kersi B. Shroff -- Brazil / Graciela I. Rodriguez-Ferrand -- Canada : ratification and implementation of treaties and "fast track" authority / Stephen F. Clarke -- European Union / Theresa Papademetriou -- Switzerland : trade negotiations / Edith Palmer -- United Kingdom / Kersi B. Shroff.
- Report Numbers:
- LC 42.20:N 31/3
- In scope of the U.S. Government Publishing Office Cataloging and Indexing Program (C&I) and Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
"LL File No. 2001-11443. "
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 41606548