Nominations to the National Transportation Safety Board, Federal Maritime Commission, Amtrak Board of Directors, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and the Foreign Commercial Service : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, July 24, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2023.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 138 pages).
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.116-602
- Graham, Michael, 1963-
- Homendy, Jennifer, 1971-
- Sumwalt, Robert L.
- Bentzel, Carl W. (Carl Whitney), 1963-
- Rokita, Todd
- Kratsios, Michael J.K. (Michael John Kotsakas), 1986-
- Steff, Ian Paul, 1982-
- United States. National Transportation Safety Board—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Federal Maritime Commission—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Amtrak. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Office of Science and Technology Policy—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Government Operations and Politics
- In scope of the U.S. Government Publishing Office Cataloging and Indexing Program (C&I) and Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP).
Associated bill citation(s): S. 7; H.R. 7140.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Michael Graham, Nominee for Board Member, National Transportation Safety Board; Hon. Jennifer Homendy, Nominee to be a Member, National Transportation Safety Board; Hon. Robert L. Sumwalt III, Nominee for Chairman, National Transportation Safety Board; Carl W. Bentzel, Nominee to be Commissioner, Federal Maritime Commission; Hon. Theodore (Todd) E. Rokita, Nominee to be Director, Amtrak Board of Directors; Michael J.K. Kratsios, Nominee for Associate Director, The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, and upon confirmation, Chief Technology Officer of the United States; Ian Paul Steff, Nominee to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Global Markets and Director General, United States and Foreign Commercial Service.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-07-24.
View MARC record | catkey: 41606721