Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
Leaf after p. vi is the errata leaf. Letter in Latin with English translation (p. 32-38). Rare Books Williamscote copy in contemporary stiff marbled-paper wrappers; with bibliographical annotations in manuscript by Loveday inside front cover, and price (2s) in manuscript on t.p.