Charge of the light brigade [videorecording] / Warner Bros. Pictures Inc. presents a Warner Bros. picture ; directed by Michael Curtiz ; original story by Michel Jacoby ; screen play by Michel Jacoby and Rowland Leigh
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Standard version.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (115 min.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Curtiz, Michael, 1886-1962, Jacoby, Michael, Leigh, Rowland, Flynn, Errol, 1909-1959, De Havilland, Olivia, Knowles, Patric, 1911-1995, Stephenson, Henry, 1871-1956, Bruce, Nigel, 1895-1953, Crisp, Donald, 1880-1974, Niven, David, 1910-1983, Barrat, Robert, 1889-1970, Steiner, Max, 1888-1971, Polito, Sol, 1892-1960, Tennyson, Alfred Tennyson, Baron, 1809-1892, Warner Bros. Pictures (1923-1967), and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Errol Flynn signature collection ; v. 2
- Language Note:
- Flynn stars in this classic tale of a band of British Lancers who challenge an army of 25,000 Russians.
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated by MPAA.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 1936.
Based on the poem by Alfred Lord Tennyson and inspired by history.
Special features: Warner night at the movies 1936 short subjects gallery: vintage newsreel; dramatic short "Give me Liberty"; comedy short, "Shop Talk with Bob Hope"; cartoon, "Boom Boom" ; trailers for Charge of the light bigade, and, 1936's Anthony Adverse.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Music by Max Steiner ; photography, Sol Polito ; editing, George Amy.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Errol Flynn, Olivia De Havilland, Patric Knowles, Henry Stephenson, Nigel Bruce, Donald Crisp, David Niven, Robert Barrat.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital mono., dual-layer.
View MARC record | catkey: 4162149