Borges 2.0 : from text to virtual worlds / Perla Sassón-Henry
- Sasson-Henry, Perla, 1962-
- Additional Titles:
- Borges two point o
- New York : Peter Lang, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 125 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- Latin America, 1524-7805 ; v. 13
- Computers, hypermedia, and the humanities -- Jorge Luis Borges : a forerunner of the technology of the new millennium--links and forking paths -- The significance of the theories of Deleuze, Guattari, and Eco to understanding Borges's work and hyperfiction -- "The library of Babel," "The garden of forking paths," and the World Wide Web as rhizomatic and hypertextual environments -- "The library of Babel, " "The garden of forking paths," and the World Wide Web : worlds as mazes and labyrinthine nets -- Towards the future : bridging the gap between literature, science, and technology -- Chaosmic libraries : Jorge Luis Borges's "The library of Babel" and Stuart Moulthrop's cybertext "Reagan library" -- North meets South : Jorge Louis Borges's "The interloper" and Natalie Bookchin's media experiment The intruder -- Epilogue : back to the future.
- 9780820497143 (alk. paper) and 0820497142 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -120) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4166870