Fostering program governance : training guides for the Head Start learning community
- Additional Titles:
- Training guides for the Head Start learning community
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth, and Families, Head Start Bureau, 1998. and Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (loose-leaf) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Head Start Bureau and Aspen Systems Corporation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- 0160427738 and 9780160427732
- "Developed by Aspen Systems Corporation ... under contract #105-94-1582"--T.p. verso., Shipping list no.: 1999-0377-P., and G.P.O. sales statement incorrect in publication.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 59-74).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from ERIC web site. Address as of 10/29/07: http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/contents̲torage0̲1/0000019b/80/15/f7/5e.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4167293