Reducing loss of life and property from disasters : a societal benefit area of the strategic plan for U.S. Integrated Earth Observation System (IEOS) / by Rosalind L. Helz and John E. Gaynor ; prepared in cooperation with the Earth Observations Task Group of the Subcommittee for Disaster Reduction
- Helz, Rosalind Tuthill
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 65 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Gaynor, John E., National Science and Technology Council (U.S.). Subcommittee on Natural Disaster Reduction, Earth Observations Task Group (U.S.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open-file report ; 2007-1147
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on June 5, 2007).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-31).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 11/13/07: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2007/1147/ofr2007-1147.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4167384