Energy employees compensation : actions to promote contract oversight, transparency of Labor's involvement, and independence of Advisory Board could strengthen program : report to the Chairwoman, Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law, Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Actions to promote contract oversight, transparency of Labor's involvement, and independence of Advisory Board could strengthen program
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-08-4
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 19, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 11/19/07: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d084.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4167625