Testicular chromosome structure and gene expression / edited by E. Mitchell Eddy and Michael D. Griswold
- Boston, Mass. : Published on behalf of the New York Academy of Sciences by Blackwell Pub., 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 215 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Eddy, E. Mitchell (Edward Mitchell), Griswold, Michael D., New York Academy of Sciences, and North American Testis Workshop (19th : 2007 : Tampa, Fla.)
- Towards understanding the core meiotic transcriptome in mammals and its implications for somatic cancer / by Frédéric Chalmel, Aurélie Lardenois, And Michael Primig -- Gene expression during development of fetal and adult leydig cells / by Lei Dong ... [et al.] -- Identification of testis-specific male contraceptive targets: insights from transcriptional profiling of the cycle of the rat seminiferous epithelium and purified testicular cells / by Daniel S. Johnston ... [et al.] -- Stem cell heterogeneity: actual and potential stem cell compartments in mouse spermatogenesis / by Shosei Yoshida, Yo-ichi Nabeshima, and Toshinori Nakagawa -- Culture and genetic modification of mouse germline stem cells / by Mito Kanatsu-shinohara and Takashi Shinohara -- Regulation and function of the Rhox5 homeobox gene / by Zhiying Hu ... [et al.] -- Non-coding rnas of the mammalian testis: the meiotic transcripts Nct1 and 2 encode piRNAs / by Naoko Iguchi ... [et al.] -- and Promoters, insulators and regulation of testis-specific gene transcription / by Prabhakara P. Reddi ... [et al.] -- Sox8 and sertoli cell function / by Clarie L. Kennedy ... [et al.] -- Potential functions of retinoic acid receptor alpha in sertoli cells and germ cells during spermatogenesis / by Timothy J. Doyle ... [et al.] -- Role of connexin 43 in sertoli cells of testis / by Santhi Sridharan ... [et al.] -- ETV5 is required for continuous spermatogenesis in adult mice and may mediate blood-testes barrier function and testicular immune privilege / by Carla M.K. Morrow ... [et al.] -- Testicular morphogenesis: comparison of in vivo and in vitro models to study male gonadal development / by Kathrin Gassei and Stefan Schlatt -- From gonocytes to testicular cancer: the role of impaired gonadal development / by Ewa Rajpert-de Meyts and Christina E. Hoei-hansen -- The role of dead-end in germ cell tumor development / by Zhu Rui, Chitralekha Bhattacharya, and Angabin Matin -- Chromosomes and expression in human testicular germ cell tumors: insight into their cell of origin and pathogenesis / by Leendert H.j. Looijenga ... [et al.].
- 9781573316934 (paper : alk. paper)
1573316938 (paper : alk. paper)
- "Result of a conference entitled the XIX North American Testis Workshop: Chromosome Structure and Gene Expression, held on Apr. 18-21, 2007, in Tampa, Fla."--P. vii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4168626