The Jews of Pinsk, 1506 to 1880 / Mordechai Nadav ; edited by Mark Jay Mirsky and Moshe Rosman ; translated by Moshe Rosman and Faigie Tropper
- Stanford studies in Jewish history and culture
- From the founding of the community until the union of Lublin (1506-1569) -- From the union of Lublin until the 1648-1649 Chmielnicki persecutions (1569-1648) -- From the Chmielnicki persecutions of 1648-1649 until the peace of Andruszow -- From the peace of Andruszow until the conquest of Pinsk by the Swedes (1667-1706) -- From the conquest of Pinsk by the Swedes until the second partition of Poland (1706-1796) -- From the Russian annexation of Pinsk until Tsar Alexander III and the Bilu movement (1793-1880).
- 9780804741590 (cloth : alk. paper)
080474159X (cloth : alk. paper)
- Translation of: Toledot ḳehilat Pinsḳ Ḳarlin; originally published: Jerusalem : Association of the Jews of Pinsk in Israel, 1973.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -594) and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased in honor of Michael and Patty Kirschner; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4169803